HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Vanilla 1 installation error

edited June 2010 in Feedback
I just installed Vanilla for the first time and received the message it was successfully installed. However, when I clicked on the 'sign in and start using vanilla' I got the following error message,

A fatal, non-recoverable error has occurred
Technical information (for support personel):
Error Message
The connection to the database failed:
Affected Elements
MySQL.OpenConnection();
For additional support documentation, visit the Lussumo Documentation website at: lussumo.com/docs

I stopped and restarted my Apache server and MySQL server but still the same error message.

Any ideas?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    I installed "IPblocker" extention, and know I get the following Error: Warning: main(/home/content/w/e/e/weedshack/html/MedicalMarijuana_DispensaryLocator/extensions/IPBlocker/default.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/w/e/e/weedshack/html/MedicalMarijuana_DispensaryLocator/conf/extensions.php on line 21

Warning: main(/home/content/w/e/e/weedshack/html/MedicalMarijuana_DispensaryLocator/extensions/IPBlocker/default.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/w/e/e/weedshack/html/MedicalMarijuana_DispensaryLocator/conf/extensions.php on line 21

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/content/w/e/e/weedshack/html/MedicalMarijuana_DispensaryLocator/extensions/IPBlocker/default.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/w/e/e/weedshack/html/MedicalMarijuana_DispensaryLocator/conf/extensions.php on line 21

PLEASE HELP - How do I Fix this?