Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Custom Styles

MarkMark Vanilla Staff
edited March 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Custom Styles

Comments

• Uploaded version 2.1 of Custom Styles.

This upload includes:
    A CSRF Exploit Patch.
    Changed it to use Context->SetDefinition instead of explicit dictionary definitions.

I also changed the default folder name for this extension from "Style" to "CustomStyles". Make sure to disable your existing extension, delete the existing "Style" extension folder, then upload the new "CustomStyles" extension folder and re-enable it.
  • Could this perhaps be edited so that the javascript is only included for logged in users? And I'm also wondering why it's included on comments.php pages, do you ever switch styles on a comments page?
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    bjrn I don't think that was a plan :) But we could use a modification so that certain styles also switch the theme they belong to. Or at the very least don't list those styles which belong to other themes.
  • I was having a problem but since figured it out...it was because Custom Styles 2.0 was under the Style directory but 2.1 was under the CustomStyles directory. It was confusing my small brain.
  • This is installed on the lussumo community, and it's pretty much useless. Also, when will it work with themes? looks like it hasn't been touched since over a year ago.
This discussion has been closed.