Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Members Page

JoeJoe
edited March 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Members Page

Comments

• We have been using the member list and as of today it has stopped showing new members. Is there a way to make the member list a multi page list which shows the newest members first and displays 50 or so at a time? Also, any ideas why the list would stop displaying new members?

http://gliving.tv/community/extension.php?PostBackAction=Members
  • would be great, yes.
  • mattmatt ✭✭
    Updates for this do not work as it is mislabeled in the default.php file. You need to change two lines to look like below:

Extension Name: Members Page
    Version: 1.2.1
  • Can we get an correction update for this please admins? :)
  • Uploaded version 1.2.1 of Members Page.
  • I notice that the new default directory when unzipped is MembersPage, but the directory coded in the default.php file is members_page. It breaks the link to the style.css file.
  • Uploaded version 1.2.1 of Members Page.
  • That'l teach me to do stuff in a rush. I've changed all references to MembersPage because I'm pretty sure thats the general naming convention in use..
  • Thanks Minisweeper!
  • great add!

there is any way to see user's IP on member page ? like another information?
  • I installed this on Vanilla 1.2.1 setup, but I get a 404 error when I click on the members tab.

It's trying to find ./vanilla/extension/?PostBackAction=Members

Anyone else hit this issue?
  • *bump* Still experiencing the above issue (docvego's #12), can't figure out why. Anyone else know what might be causing this?
  • what kind of forum is it? local?
  • This is on the Internet, but requires an invite to sign up. You want to see what's going on?
  • I'm also a noob, in solving this qeustions... but I he cries, because he searches ./vanilla/extension/?PostBackAction=Members, the problem is cause by the path declaration.

I even took a look, over the tab creating Line, but couldn't find a hint...

Do you use Page manager ext.?

--Richard
  • Try un-rewriting the URL manually from ./vanilla/extension/?PostBackAction=Members
    to
    ./vanilla/extension.php?PostBackAction=Members

and see if the list works. If it does with the un-friendly URL, then you probably need to update your .htaccess file with this code.
  • Ahhh, there you have it WallPhone. Thank you, I completely forgot about the Friendly URL code. You are awesome.
  • worked great, thanks WallPhone
  • Is it possible to hide Banned members with this? I didn't see any options in the file default.php
  • There's a logic error on the page that causes the columns to not line up properly. Its a pretty simple fix.

Change:
    elseif($eMembersConfig['NameCell'] == 1 && $rows['ShowName'] != 1) { $toreturn .= '<td>n/a</td>'; }

To:
    elseif($eMembersConfig['NameCell'] == 1 && $rows['ShowName'] != 1) { $toreturn .= '<td>n/a</td>'; } else { $toreturn .= '<td>n/a</td>'; }