Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Discussion Overview

2»

Comments

• And what about subdirectories? if i have subdirectories they are also displaied at discussions page. And this doesn't look nice ))
  • How does one adjust the number of discussions that are displayed under each category?
  • Discussion Overview # 23 by ericcarlHow does one adjust the number of discussions that are displayed under each category?
    In your conf/settings.php file, change/set $Configuration['DISCUSSIONOVERVIEW_DISCUSSIONS'] to however many discussions you want.
  • I can't seem to get more space between " Topic/thread title and Category: Catname Started by: user so on etc", I tried adding margin-right and padding right to DiscussionTopic class but that does nothing. I just want the topic title and category bits to be further apart so they aren't so close together.

Thanks in advance!
  • Thanks!
  • Fixed the above issue but getting rid of inline definition in style.css and changing the theme a little.
  • Never mind.
  • "Discussion Overview 1.2" breaks the author's related "Discussion Pages 1.1" add-on under Vanilla 1.1.5a.