Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

BBCodeParser

StashStash
edited June 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
BBCodeParser

Comments

• Version number changed from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1.
  • Uploaded version 1.0.1 of BBCodeParser.
  • From now on, please put all BBCodeParser suggestions/fixes/support questions in this discussion. I will not be looking at the old discussion any more and have asked an admin to close it.
  • Uploaded version 1.0.1 of BBCodeParser.
  • how can i use nested quotes with this? what is the bbcode for it?
  • [quote][quote][/quote][/quote]
  • Sweet. Thanks for the update. :)
  • I take it the nested quotes are working for you now?
  • Yep, they're working just fine.
  • Uploaded version 1.0.2 of BBCodeParser.
  • the "font color" and "font face" bb buttons are not working on ie 7.
    it gives java error:
    Could not get the display property. Invalid argument.
  • Sorry, those problems have nothing to do with this extension. You want to be posting this on the BBInsertBar discussion.
  • Hmmm.... BBCodeParser does not automatically create paragraphs or br's. All is going into one big block without any new lines.
  • Ah, sorry. I need to install AutoP
  • this add on breaks my test forum completely. it shows a blank white page. anyone else experiencing this?
  • Do you have PEAR on your server?
  • not as far as i know. cause i dont (know what it is:)
  • how can i break texts when in bbcode mode. what i mean is i cannot do that;
    Vanilla
    Vanilla

it shows it like this; Vanilla Vanilla
  • abramelin, BBCodeParser # 15

Mr Do, you will need to ask your web host if they have PEAR installed. If they don't then this extension will not work, sorry. There are plans afoot to remove its PEAR dependencies, but it probably won't be any time soon ;)
  • Is there a way to add tables with this? It appears from the image above, there are, but I can't figure out how...