Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

BBCodeParser

124»

Comments

• Did you have to change anything in BBCodeParser at all? Glad it's sorted though :)
  • Hi there, great work on the BBCodeParser, many thanks! However I would like to be able to set the default to a different option (HTMLFormatter) while BBCode still being available. Is there a way to do that? The above-mentioned method of commenting out lines 46 and 47 does indeed not seem to work.
  • Keep those lines commented out and give the Default Formatter extension a go.
  • That worked. Thanks a bunch!
  • I think perhaps I'll get rid of those options from BBCodeParser and perhaps have an notice that tells people to get the Default Formatter extension instead? Does anyone have an objection to this?
  • @dkdor I'd be grateful if you could share what host modifications are required. I am having problems with this plugin. It cannot seem to find PEAR although host says it is up. My hosting (Viux) support is trying to help but so far no success. When the plugin is enabled, I get this error: Warning: main(PEAR.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:PATHTO\forum\extensions\BBCodeParser\BBCodeParser.php on line 25 Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'PEAR.php' (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in C:PATHTO\forum\extensions\BBCodeParser\BBCodeParser.php on line 25 The whole forum goes down, I have to then delete the extension by ftp, and then edit out the BBCode call in extensions.php Thanks for any help and suggestions
  • Newline breaks are a pain. AutoP is the addon you want. Could you make BBCodeParser depend on it? That way, it would be easier to know about the problem.

Otherwise, this addon works great!
  • Quick bug report. Quote does not show who it was quoted from hence [quote="fubar"] [/quote] does not show up as a quote from "fubar".