Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Wow Item Stats

edited October 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Wow Item Stats

Comments

• This is the page where I got the wowhead version from. There is no Vanilla support there, however some questions may be addressed.

Wowhead support
  • Uploaded version 1.0.1 of Wow Item Stats.
  • Despite my lack of experiance; Please post any issues, so that I can work on it.

Also, if you have made changes/improvements please post them so I can integrate them into the add-on.
  • Fatal Error: call to undefined function: mb_convert_encoding() ... default.php line 57
  • Hey it's working on my site, except I'm just not getting any icons showing up. Example here.

Any ideas on how to make the icons show up? Thanks!
  • WoWHead changed the URL to the icons. If you are having issues like jtyler above, and everything works but the icons, here's what you need to do: 1) Open up the "config.php" file (found in the "itemstats" directory under your base WoWItems directory). 2) Edit line #4 to read: define('ICON_STORE_LOCATION', 'http://static.wowhead.com/images/icons/medium/'); 3) Save and upload the changes you just made. That should let the icons start working again!
  • I installed the plugin, and after configuring the DB. I tried the test item and got an error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_convert_encoding() in /westside/virtual_hosting/domains/knightsofmetal.com/wwwroot/forum/extensions/WowItemStats/default.php on line 57

I am not using the basic Vanilla skin.
  • The easiest thing to do is to just use wowhead. They provide a nice little javascript that you can include in the head of your forums and will work across all pages. Works like a charm.