Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Textile

SS ✭✭
edited November 2009 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Textile

Comments

• Options
    I downloaded it and copied it to plugins folder and then enabled this plugin. But it does not seem to work. Cannot post using textile language. Please let me know do it need anything else to get textile working with vanilla 2.
  • Options
    ^ Confirming what @jozee said, this didn't work on the latest 'nilla 2, in fact, it just broke the submit comment AJAX.
  • Options
    SS ✭✭
    @jozee @oinkfu
    This plugin doesn't allow post using textile markup. Plugin only FORMAT your comment. This plugin doesn't provide choice of format type of comment. Format type is stored in "Format" field in GDN_Comment table.
    However, you may force change format type by overriding function WriteComment() in applications\vanilla\views\discussion\helper_functions.php (in your custom theme for example), replace <div class="Body"><?php echo Format::To($Comment->Body, $Comment->Format); ?></div>
    to
    <div class="Body"><?php echo Format::To($Comment->Body, 'Textile'); ?></div>

I dont' recomend that. Need create plugin that provide to choose of format of a comment...
  • Options
    @S even that solution doesn't format the text on my Vanilla install, and still broke the submit comment Ajax.