Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

New AddOn: Invite Friends Extension

13»

Comments

• edited September 2006
    [edit]done it now[/edit]
  • Now that I have upgraded to Vanilla 1.1 the invite friends extension stopped working. Any ideas? http://gliving.tv/community
  • edited October 2007
    I am a total novice. I love this extension, but I would like to put the add friends as a tab. I tried something that was suggested above: In config.php, I set $InviteFriendsSettings['LinkInMainNavigation'] = true; But it is still in the Account section and isn't a tab. Any idea what I am doing wrong?
  • hey guys, i´m using the "invite friends 0.3" with the changes in the code you recomended. the link "invite friends" appeared in my account page..but when i click it nothing happens. did i miss something in this topic? thanks.
  • same here
  • Can this extension be roles based? I would like to have my mods and admins use this form, but not the general forum members. Out of a fear of people using it for spam, I want it's access restricted. Any ideas on how to do this?
  • I can not get the Invite Friends form to come up. When I click on Invite Friends a blank page comes up with nothing on it. I am using Vanilla 1.1.10 and InviteFriends 0.3.

Thanks.