Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Signatures 1.1.5 Released

TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
edited August 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Minor release that converts Signatures plugin to the new GDN_Plugin methods, and fixes a bug in 1.1.4 that prevented new signatures from being added.

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

Comments

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
    Thanx Tim, thank you guys for the "plugin-rain" today. Wohooo!
    • VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • Thanks Time,

is it possible to disable images in signatures for all users ?

also can you please set a character limit - similar to the V1 signature plugin - that way people don't add really long signatures

Cheers

justin
  • In my latest Vanilla 2.0.9 upgrade I now get a notification on the my plug-ins page that tells me if a newer version of a plug in is available...sweet! Problem is that it is reporting a new version of signatures is available (v1.2) but after trying to find the file it mentions to edit I found that it is reporting a Vanilla 1 version of "signatures". Bit confusing but I don't know if it is a plug-in problem or a Vanilla problem.
  • RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
    I think the plugin was ported over from the Vanilla 1 version and @Tim just forgot to update the url link to the Vanilla 2 version... i had same thing
  • edited October 2010
    Forget this post. :-)
  • TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    There was a bug with the addon site that lets people upload multiple plugins with the same name, and then the updater gets all confused. My Signatures plugin is a from-scratch version of what I thought Signatures should be. But there was already a plugin for V1 called Signatures, I guess, and now it is conflicting.

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• It happens because the extension update check does a search for the name of the extension.
    I think it would be a good idea for you to release a version 1.3 of this extension even if nothing has changed, because that way the dashboard won't say it needs to be upgraded.