Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

found a bug in sign in

bobthemanbobtheman
edited November 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I have found a bug, and am able to reproduce it 100% on my live site, local test site, and vanillaforums.org site.

when you are not signed into the website, go into a discussion, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Add Comment", attempt to sign in, it wont redirect.

Can anyone else confirm this?

Comments

• After successful login via sign in, it redirects you to / but not to the place where you was before.

That's pretty sure looks like defect.
  • when clicking "add comment" the sign in pop up loads, when i click sign in or press enter it closes the sign in page but doesnt sign me in, no new screen loads.
  • I can reproduce it on this forum
  • shall i post this as a bug on github?
  • LincLinc Detroit Admin
    Yeah, paste full details / reproduce steps onto the issue and link to this discussion. Thanks!
  • I face the same issue. It doesn't refresh the page after sign in, from the comment page 'add comment' link. If i refresh manually it becomes signed in.