Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

The addon could not be enabled because it generated a fatal error:

edited January 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Unfortunately I'm getting the following, using Vanilla 2.016

The 0.8 version previously worked OK...

FATAL ERROR IN: Gdn_Database.Query();

"Incorrect datetime value: '1295449773' for column 'Timestamp' at row 1" /* Existing: `Timestamp` int not null default 11, New: `Timestamp` datetime not null */ alter table `GDN_Whosonline` change `Timestamp` `Timestamp` datetime not null LOCATION: G:\WWW\Apache2.2\htdocs\Forum\library\database\class.database.php > 232: $PDOStatement = $this->Connection()->query($Sql); > 233: } > 234: > 235: if ($PDOStatement === FALSE) { >>> 236: trigger_error(ErrorMessage($this->GetPDOErrorMessage($this->Connection()->errorInfo()), $this->ClassName, 'Query', $Sql), E_USER_ERROR); > 237: } > 238: > 239: $ReturnType = GetValue('ReturnType', $Options); > 240: BACKTRACE: [G:\WWW\Apache2.2\htdocs\Forum\library\database\class.database.php] PHP::Gdn_ErrorHandler(); [G:\WWW\Apache2.2\htdocs\Forum\library\database\class.database.php 236] PHP::trigger_error(); [G:\WWW\Apache2.2\htdocs\Forum\library\database\class.databasestructure.php 342] Gdn_Database->Query(); [G:\WWW\Apache2.2\htdocs\Forum\library\database\class.mysql.structure.php 361] Gdn_DatabaseStructure->Query(); [G:\WWW\Apache2.2\htdocs\Forum\library\database\class.databasestructure.php 399] Gdn_MySQLStructure->_Modify(); [G:\WWW\Apache2.2\htdocs\Forum\plugins\WhosOnline\default.php 146] Gdn_DatabaseStructure->Set(); [G:\WWW\Apache2.2\htdocs\Forum\library\core\class.pluginmanager.php 779] WhosOnlinePlugin->Setup(); [G:\WWW\Apache2.2\htdocs\Forum\library\core\class.pluginmanager.php 762] Gdn_PluginManager->_PluginCallbackExecution(); [G:\WWW\Apache2.2\htdocs\Forum\library\core\class.pluginmanager.php 592] Gdn_PluginManager->_PluginHook(); [G:\WWW\Apache2.2\htdocs\Forum\applications\dashboard\controllers\class.settingscontroller.php 579] Gdn_PluginManager->TestPlugin(); [G:\WWW\Apache2.2\htdocs\Forum\applications\dashboard\controllers\class.settingscontroller.php 579] SettingsController->TestAddon(); [G:\WWW\Apache2.2\htdocs\Forum\library\core\class.dispatcher.php 297] PHP::call_user_func_array(); [G:\WWW\Apache2.2\htdocs\Forum\index.php 38] Gdn_Dispatcher->Dispatch();

Comments

• TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    edited January 2011
    Go to your config file and remove the line:

$Configuration['EnabledPlugins']['WhosOnline'] = 'WhosOnline';

Then go to your dashboard and enable the plugin again.

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• That line isnt present in my config.php file, but the problem persists i'm afraid
  • It must be in your config file for the plugin to be included.
  • If I cant enable it in the first place, then it doesnt populate this info the config file....

If I revert back to 0.8 and enable that, I then obviously see this string in config.php
  • Oh I see, misread I thought this was while activated, my bad. Try deleting the tables whosonline in your database. Then try the plugin.
  • I've upgraded to the latest release today and am still getting the same error when trying to activate this plugin. Not a flawless upgrade today!
  • Did you delete the whos online table?
  • As before, this table does not exist within my conf file once the older plugin has been disabled and removed.
  • lucluc ✭✭
    The tables are mysql tables, nothing to do with the conf file.
  • aaaaah, i getchya.
    brilliant thanks for that. my brain clearly wasnt working correctly. unlike this plugin now is! :)

Just back to my problem with the categories not reordering now since the upgrade.... *sigh*
  • @bezzoh
    brilliant thanks for that. my brain clearly wasnt working correctly. unlike this plugin now is!
    So can I close this question then?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• you can. thank you