Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[About Me Addon] Ugh, sorry guys, plugin update coming soon.

zodiacdmzodiacdm
edited February 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Sorry that there have been issues with the plugin and updates to vanilla.

I have faced many unexpected changes in my life since creating this plugin which has left me with little time to check up on it.

I have a working copy, and plan on testing it in the next few days and uploading it here for you.
Tagged:

Comments

• Thanks!
  • Thanks so much!
  • AoleeAolee Hobbyist & Coder ✭✭
    thanks zodiacdm! :)
  • hail to the coder!
  • Err... Um well, O.K. mine ISN'T working either...

But I have been trying to figure out what broke it the past few days. Think it's something to do with the AddProfileTabs controller... I am also having problems uploading changes to view on my server which does not help...

Either way, I'm on it; I'm sure I'll have it figured out soon. Sorry for the delay.
  • Yeah, try to figure our current problem.

And may be adding more comments in code, so we could change some stuff to suit our specific forums?
  • @zodiacdm if you need help with anything, just PM me and I'll try to help as much as I can

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• LincLinc Detroit Admin
    @zodiacdm Can you put it in a GitHub repo so we can have a look and help out? Feel free to email me if you have a question.
  • zodiacdmzodiacdm
    edited April 2011
    @Lincoln @UnderDog @tester13

and everyone else, sorry I made a few attempts at fixing this problem, but school is killing my time right now :P

I am taking a class right now (Algebra) that I find to be rather easy, and have found a bit of extra time to work on this, for now :P

Overall this project has been very unorganized, as I have been learning as I go, though I am making an attempt to organize everything now.

Here is the git repo I created a while ago, and just recently updated. (Tried to host my own git repo, didn't go so well...) I will at the very least try to keep the repo organized so that you guys can work on it too.

https://github.com/ZodiacDM/About-Me-Plugin-for-Garden/
  • conigsconigs New
    edited May 2011
    There's bigger problems than just the AddProfileTabs controller. When enabling the plugin, the table is not created in the database.

EDIT: Nevermind. If I changed the plugin folder to 'AboutMe' it worked, profile tab & all.
  • Even deleting, and reinstalling the newest version, and renaming the folder to AboutMe, the tab still isn't appearing..
  • After looking at the code i figured out the simple fix - First disable the plugin, rename the folder to "About Me", then enable the plugin.... Voila!
  • IsaacIsaac New
    edited June 2011
    I can confirm that renaming the folder from "AboutMe" to "About Me" added a button with no text that when clicked appeared to have a proper url:
    www.domain.com/profile/aboutme/view/3/username

However the page went BONK
  • Disabling and re-enabling the plugin displayed the button, and fixed the "BONK".
  • so working now?
  • Well, yeah. It's working.