Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

FR: exclude users or roles

judgejjudgej
edited March 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
It would be great to be able to exclude certain users or roles from the list of top posters. For example, being able to exclude administrators or moderators, i.e. people who do not post in a contributory manner for the community the website is set up for.

Comments

• AoleeAolee Hobbyist & Coder ✭✭
    that's great idea. will include this functionality in the next release.
    It would be great to be able to exclude certain users or roles from the list of top posters. For example, being able to exclude administrators or moderators, i.e. people who do not post in a contributory manner for the community the website is set up for.
    it's up now :)

• It's a great addition - but I ought to point out that listing all users in the plugin may make it unusable for some sites. Being able to select users using Ajax (like the "start a conversation" screen) would probably work better. Obviously that is a lot more work, but I need to mention it for people thinking of upgrading this plugin in the meantime.

I have 600+ users on a site, and it is usable, but 6,000 probably would not be.
    ohhh yah ur rite. i try to fix this one this coming sat-sun... if time permits. :-)