Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Bonk!

edited February 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Released February 7 but always Bonk... :(

Comments

• @Diz_m I need more info! It works for me and others. What version of Vanilla are you running? Did you make any changes to the theme? etc?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• @digibomb how did you do part of messages in tittle topic? like on picture?
  • @batters sorry not following you, can you send a screenshot of what you're talking about. Thanks.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• @digibomb image
    these is text after name topic
  • lucluc ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    To get your answer you just had to download the theme and look in the files:

/** * Add a discussion excerpt in each discussion list item. */ public function Base_AfterDiscussionTitle_Handler($Sender) { $Discussion = GetValue('Discussion', $Sender->EventArguments); if (is_object($Discussion)) echo '<div class="Excerpt">'.SliceString(Gdn_Format::Text($Discussion->Body, FALSE), 100).'</div>'; }
  • @luc yes I have this file, called class.timelythemehooks.php
  • please tell me what and where you need to change to a topic was part of the message? in default theme
  • @luc whats need to do with these file?
  • I am also having this issue.

Fresh install of 'vanilla-core-2.0.17.9'. Uploaded 'timely' theme and applied it.

'Bonk' on homepage.
  • I am having the same issue as @iamnotagun fresh install of Vanilla, I uploaded your Timely theme and got "BONK" on the home page.

Anyone have an answer?
  • @digibomb how did you do part of messages in tittle topic? like on picture?
    There's also a MOD that shows discussion excerpts in the topic:
    http://vanillaforums.org/addon/540-discussionexcerpt2