Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla 2.0.18 (beta 1) is now available

2»

Comments

• anyone having issues with user profile images and banner logo? mines not working
    its not working for me too :(
  • anyone having issues with user profile images and banner logo? mines not working
    Same problem. User thumbnails show a generic icon

• My Forum is not upgraded.
    I have Version 2.17.10 installed, and when I follow the above steps to go to the latest beta, I get a blank white screen.
  • ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    The user icon/banner is a bug that has been fixed. PLEASE use the bug tracker to report these things like we asked. Then you can see whether or not the issues are closed.
  • Upgrade successful... almost. For some reason, when logged out, the forum still displays the large "start a new discussion" button instead of the panel that would normally be there to login/register. And additionally, instead of showing that little options button for each discussion, it just shows all the text in a vertical list.

I didn't want to post this in the GitHub as I figure it's just an error on my behalf when upgrading. Any ideas on what I missed?
    I'm having the same issue.