Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[Solved] Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet'

edited June 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi there! I'm getting this error and I don't know how to solve it... Anyone can help? =)

trigger_error(ErrorMessage('An error occurred while attempting to connect to the database', $this->ClassName, 'Connection', $ex->getMessage()), E_USER_ERROR);

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2013] Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 110
Tagged:

Best Answer

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓
    This looks to be an issue between you and your web host. It's possible you are supposed to be connecting to your db with different parameters.

Answers

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓
    This looks to be an issue between you and your web host. It's possible you are supposed to be connecting to your db with different parameters.
  • Yeap this is truth Tood. It was a problem with my Host. Thank you very much!
This discussion has been closed.