Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[Solved] My user are always online

edited October 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I've only a user active but all my user are always online. This is a link:
http://www.pitturadigitale.com/discussion/74/mega-tutorial-eboooook#Item_1
How i have to do?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• AoleeAolee Hobbyist & Coder ✭✭
    edited October 2011 Answer ✓
    @ruspiee ey i just saw your mail. I'm pretty tied up to a lot of projects right now.

what version of whosplugin you have there?

@camo sorry camo i still owe you the latest comment from the discussion excerpt. haven't created the guide yet. ill try to squeeze some time tonight (Singapore time) :)
    Hi Aolee! I use whosonline 1.3
    Yeeeiks!! uh oh. i just realized im using 'Version' => '0.8'. maybe that's the reason.

2 options for you:

1. disable it first - while i fix it
    or
    2. download and use the ver 0.8 - while i fix it.

Answers

• I only see 1 user (Brick) at your site.
  • I only see 1 user (Brick) at your site.
    in discussion i see all the users online

• Maybe setup extra Member account, see if you still see all users?
  • Maybe setup extra Member account, see if you still see all users?
    I've sign-out, i've log-in as member.. i view always all user as online

www.bakezori.com/problem.png
  • camocamo New
    edited October 2011
    Oh I see that, my bad, I did not see image'Collegato'

I dont read your language sorry.

This is plugin? Maybe some problem with plugin, not vanilla? Is plugin latest version?

There are settings for online plugin?

Oh, vedo , non ho visto 'collegato'

Non mi dispiace leggere la tua lingua.

Questo è il plugin? Forse qualche problema con il plugin non, vaniglia? È la versione più recente plug-in?

Ci sono le impostazioni per il plugin online?
  • in discussion i see all the users online
    Tell us exactly step by step in which portion of your site you see all your users as online. Make a screenshot and circle the portion you see your online users in.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• ah sry.. collegato=online
    this is "online users" plugins:
    http://vanillaforums.org/addon/onlineusers-plugin
    working with "whoisonline" plugin:
    http://vanillaforums.org/addon/whosonline-plugin

i've try to reinstall all 2 plugins but i've same result.. the demo in link working..
  • edited October 2011
    ah.. yesterday all working
  • camocamo New
    edited October 2011
  • in discussion i see all the users online
    Tell us exactly step by step in which portion of your site you see all your users as online. Make a screenshot and circle the portion you see your online users in.

http://www.bakezori.com/problem.png
    I see all user online under avatars but there is only me online in left side bar
  • edited October 2011
    This is the code of plugin:
    *snip*
  • We're still trying to figure out what the problem is. The code of the plugin, which can be downloaded doesn't help.
    If you see "all" users online in the block (module) "In this discussion" then all we need to do is to explain how those users get there.
    If your problem is in the text "chi sta leggendo" then you need to explain what you want to see there.
    Do you want to see some of the users that are online there? I have no idea what "chi sta leggendo" means.
    I don't see "collegato" anywhere and camo's screenshot doesn't help with the problem.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• edited October 2011
    Sry i've problem to speack english.. Now try again to explain

"chi sta leggendo" (english= who is online) working, shows users online..

at this point i have "online users plugin", is a plugin that requires "whoisonline" to work. This plugin show under the avatars in discussion online/offline status. My problem is that the plugin show all the user under the avatar online. The plugin should be able to read "whoisonline user list" and highlight only those users who are online. If i have no user online the user cant be "collegato" (english=online).
  • camocamo New
    edited October 2011
    il vostro inglese non è il problema amico, è la sua arroganza. non tradurre questo. :)
  • il vostro inglese non è il problema amico, è la sua arroganza.
    sorry.. is not my intention to offend you, I'm just trying to explain my problem but in another language for me is not easy
  • camocamo New
    edited October 2011
    Non mi hai offeso. traduzione del computer dispiace è scarsa, ma ci provo. Io dico, il tuo problema non inglese, il suo problema arroganza. Spero che questo si traduce destra.
    se questo è il plugin
    provare a contattare nome produttore
    Aolee:)

Spero che possiate risolvere. Mi dispiace non posso fare
  • We're still trying to figure out what the problem is. The code of the plugin, which can be downloaded doesn't help.
    If you see "all" users online in the block (module) "In this discussion" then all we need to do is to explain how those users get there.
    If your problem is in the text "chi sta leggendo" then you need to explain what you want to see there.
    Do you want to see some of the users that are online there? I have no idea what "chi sta leggendo" means.
    I don't see "collegato" anywhere and camo's screenshot doesn't help with the problem.
    Mi problem is in the online/offline status under the users avatar in discussion. "chi sta leggendo" in italian is "who is online". In the screen i've "0" user online but under the avatars the user are all online (collegato)

• Non mi hai offeso. traduzione del computer dispiace è scarsa, ma ci provo. Io dico, il tuo problema non inglese, il suo problema arroganza. Spero che questo si traduce destra.
    se questo è il plugin
    provare a contattare nome produttore
    Aolee:)
    I already tried to contact the creator of the plugin but it does not answer me, thanks anyway for helping me