Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

[Solved] Can't upload (Solved by upgrading to 2.0.18 RC2)

edited October 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I have just installed Vanilla and your plugin but uploads are not happening, basically once a file/image is chosen it just says uploading and nothing more happens, any ideas?

Thanks
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓
    This was sorted by upgrading, I found the new version, thanks

Answers

• Options
    camocamo New
    edited October 2011
    This has been widely reported recently. Please post your vanilla version here.
    the fileupload plugin currently avail for download seems to work with vanilla versions 2.0.18b and above only.
    If you've just done a new install of vanilla (see version above), and just enabled fileupload, try going to your cache folder, delete all files ending in .ini (only) then point your browser at http://yoursite/yourforum/utility/update

You should see a blue page that says 'Success'. Then try using fileupload again.
  • Options
    My version is 2.0.17.10.zip which is the one that downloads from the main site, am I missing something?

Thanks
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    This was sorted by upgrading, I found the new version, thanks