Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Add on 'fileupload' failure

Hi, I extracted the add on to the plugins folded to a new directory names 'fileupload' and enabled the new add on with my forum. When I clicked settings for domain:
http://chat.domscafe.com/index.php?p=/dashboard/plugin/fileupload
I got an error message:
Page Not Found
The page you were looking for could not be found.

Any suggestions? Thank you..
my forum version is Vanillaversion 2.0.17.10
Tagged:

Answers

• LincLinc Detroit Admin
    My first suggestion would be to correct the capitalization of the folder name. It's 'FileUpload' and when you unzip it it should already be in a folder called that., ready for upload.
  • Hi,

I'm getting the same problem. was on version 1.4, and updated to the latest (1.5.2) and still cannot get to the settings page. Have tried using www.domain.com/index.php?p=/dashboard/plugin/FileUpload as suggested above, and this still does not work.
    The actual fucntionality does appear to work - users can upload files, and they can be previewed/downloaded, so just not beign able to view settings in the dashboard is the only obvious issue I can see!
    thanks,
  • camocamo New
    edited October 2011
    Did you look in Dashboard >Roles & permissions ? Here is the only 'settings' you can configure for fileupload plugin, as far as im aware version (1.5.2)

NOTE: The latest version of fileupload appears to work ONLY for vanilla version 2.0.18 and above.

Earlier versions of fileupload have been removed, its suggested you upgrade vanilla.
  • My vanilla version is 2.0.17.10 and i have tried two different versions of FileUpload but whenever i try uploading files mainly imaged nothing seem to happen than an image of endless stream appearing on screen. I tried the versions 1.5.2 and 1.4.4 all to no avail. I have tried all the suggestions in different post but nothing seems to happen. Please how can i make it work?
  • There was an error rendering this rich post.