HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

What do you think of my–under construction–minimal theme?

edited October 2011 in Feedback
Still got some cleaning up and browser testing to do but what do you think so far?

My Minimal theme
Tagged:

Comments

• It's naked dude! lol :D Nice and simple though, maybe a light background color, a pure white screen can be hard on the eyes.
    Nice work. :)
  • :) Thanks.

I intend to do some color variations to select from that will be a bit easier on the eye ;)
  • I've improved it a bit. Next step is alternative color schemes :)
  • jspautschjspautsch Themester ✭✭✭
    LOVE IT
  • ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Love it. Awesome work. I really like how you put sample stuff in posts to test it out. I'll have to steal that technique.

I noticed that the Facebook connect page where you choose your username still needs styling. I'm just mentioning this because I know that one is difficult to catch. You can access the page here if you don't want to fiddle with connecting via facebook. Note that this is the page that displays in a popup so you need to make your browser window smaller to see what it should look like.
  • Ah, thanks todd! That is just the kind of feedback I was hoping for. I knew there was some part lying unstyled somewhere.
  • 422422 Developer MVP
    Text driven that looks sweet. I am a great lover of simple, it's often the most complicated to master.

Great work

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• jspautschjspautsch Themester ✭✭✭
    How did you do the animated color change when you mouseover the discussion titles?
  • a { -webkit-transition: color .4s linear; -moz-transition: color .4s linear; -o-transition: color .4s linear; -ms-transition: color .4s linear; transition: color .4s linear; }