Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Where do i put this tag cloud css snippet to make it work ?

edited November 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I'm trying to make my tag's display as a cloud like on vanilla.org/discussions.

I found this code to do it that @Todd posted in another thread, but not knowing css, i don't know where this needs to go...

div.Tags ul.PanelInfo li a { font-weight: bold; float: none; } .Tags .PanelInfo li { background: rgba(246, 218, 168, .2); display: inline-block; margin: 2px 0; padding: 5px 3px; text-align: left; line-height: 100%; border: solid 1px #EED3A2; -moz-border-radius: 3px; } .Tags li a { float: none; } .Count { background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #744000; color: #FEF7DF; padding: 0 3px; -moz-border-radius: 3px; }

Can someone please tell me which file this goes into and if anything else needs to be changed so i can get this finished?

---Im on the latest version of vanilla.
---DefaultSmarty Theme with Big City option.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• 422422 Developer MVP
    Answer ✓
    If i think you are doing what I think you are doing...

forums/plugins/Tagging/design/tag.css

So add it to the design folder css file above.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Answers

• 422422 Developer MVP
    Answer ✓
    If i think you are doing what I think you are doing...

forums/plugins/Tagging/design/tag.css

So add it to the design folder css file above.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• @422
    I'm trying to get the tags into a cloud like here on vanillaforums.org, instead of being a 2 foot long list.

I just added the above CSS to the file you suggested, but it still didnt change anything.

• IT WORKED
    My text editor wasn't saving the changes for some reason. Finally got it to cooperate and it works. Thanks much for your help 422 :)