Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Can't get proxy connect to work

2»

Answers

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓

Okay listen. It looks like you have something going wrong and it's really beyond the scope of community support to solve it.

• Thanks for trying Tod!

Will put this to rest and seek out other forum options.

• sahotataransahotataran Developer, Bay Area - CA ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

i had configured proxy connect on my localhost and just took me 5 mins without any problems signing in or anything. just followed the steps :)

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• You're a happy camper then... kudos!

edited December 2011 Answer ✓

:) can you try reinstalling everything or it will be too difficult to do????? i had tried everything localhost before going live with anything like that

• What do you mean with everything...

Answer ✓

i mean installing wordpress and vanilla and the proxy connect - mean starting the whole process once again

• No option to re-install wordpress. I'm running a 1000+ user base website with no issues. Vanilla I will trash anyway, that would not be a problem.

Answer ✓

oh okie then its really hard

• Thanks anyway... I'm fed up with this cookie cr*p anyway. Let's probe out Simple-Press!