Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanillicon question

sahotataransahotataran Developer, Bay Area - CA ✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

i had installed Vanillicon which is working perfect fine.

it displays user photo as normal on discussions and other pages but on the profile page - the user icon is not displayed. do i need to make changes to anything?

it just doesnot show anything - not even the div where the icon is to be displayed

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓

That is an artifact of Vanilla. I think the latest version of vanillicon handles this which is why you see the big user icons on this site.

I've uploaded a new version that should do the trick. Let me know.

Answers

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓

That is an artifact of Vanilla. I think the latest version of vanillicon handles this which is why you see the big user icons on this site.

I've uploaded a new version that should do the trick. Let me know.

• sahotataransahotataran Developer, Bay Area - CA ✭✭✭

working perfect. Thanks Todd

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Who's Online and IndexPhotos do not show new Vanillicon icons. Am I need to fix something? Thanks for any help

• Anybody can help with this? Thanx

• I would like to bring this back up if anyone has made more progress on this issue. The Vanillaicons appear on each member's respective profile page but not anywhere else (i.e. next to their name when they make a comment, etc.)

• After completely starting over with a new Vanilla forum, after saving all modified files of course, and re-trying this plugin, it works fine. No clue why it didn't before.