Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

List of differences?

clethrillclethrill ✭✭
edited January 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I still use file upload 1.4.4 because that is the last one that I didn't have trouble with. What have you changed with this to improve upon the original?

Best Answer

• Options
    x00x00 MVP
    Answer ✓

This is based on 1.5.2 but I did address some issues a client was having. What is the problem exactly?

The main difference is the detection.

grep is your friend.

Answers

• Options
    x00x00 MVP
    Answer ✓

This is based on 1.5.2 but I did address some issues a client was having. What is the problem exactly?

The main difference is the detection.

grep is your friend.

• Options

I am not having any problems with this (as I am not using it, yet) but with all the ones greater then 1.4.4 I was getting stuck on the 'uploading' and it never finishing

• Options
    x00x00 MVP
    edited January 2012

Is this with APC? What version of vanilla are you using?

From memory this problem seem to happen if something is not included like the foot asset. Have you tried the latest with the default theme?

grep is your friend.

• Options

I have not, I am using latest vanilla, and I do have the foot asset in my theme. I will give them all a whirl today

• Options
    RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭

I love the fact that it shows the file type.. I was trying to modify the original to do this as well

• Options
    x00x00 MVP
    edited January 2012

Btw you you can use other styles of icons, from the open icon project.

Just put the folder of icons in the images folder of the plugin.

Note you need a *-fileicons.php file prefixed with the name of the folder. That is what maps the icons, take a look the existing one.

grep is your friend.