Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla Forums and Themeforest

edited February 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hi everybody!

I recently got my vanilla forum up and running. I am using it as a support forum for my Themeforest/Codecanyon products. I followed this thread on the Envato forums to allow purchase verification on registration: Setup Vanilla Forums With Envato API Purchase Verification

I managed to get it working with Version 2.0.17.8 but not the newest version of VF. Would anybody on here be interested in building on this code and creating a plugin which would make the process much more straightforward and less hacky?

Reply or PM me if you are interested and we can talk about specs/costs/timeline.

Best Regards,
Oisin

Best Answer

• jspautschjspautsch Themester ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

If you look in that thread at the last reply by bfintal he seems to have a solution that works with the latest version of Vanilla.

Answers

• jspautschjspautsch Themester ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

If you look in that thread at the last reply by bfintal he seems to have a solution that works with the latest version of Vanilla.

• edited February 2012

Cool, I had my post saved as draft and hadn't seen the most recent post on the forum. I will try it out and hopefully have more luck than I previously had.

I would still be interested in having this developed into a proper Vanilla Forum plugin so anyone interested in the job should still contact me.

Thanks again dude!