Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

how to add meta tag for custom pages (title , description, keywords)

ChanuxChanux Admin of Geek.lk ✭✭
edited February 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

im using custom page plugin and now i want to add meta tags for my custom page. i found this one for title tag

$this->Head->Title('Demo Title)');

it is working now. but i want to add description & keywords tags. how can i do it. help me. when i try

$this->Head->description('Demo Title)');

page bonk

Best Answer

• x00x00 MVP
    edited February 2012 Answer ✓

$this->Head->AddTag('meta',array('name'=>'keywords','content'=>"some,keywords"));

I'll let you figure out the rest, becuase I think you have a nagging nature, and am not convinced you are really interested in learning, going on previous history. We are not here to babysit you.

grep is your friend.

Answers

• ChanuxChanux Admin of Geek.lk ✭✭

help plz

??

• Have you ever try AddMeta ? I mean sender->Meta, kind of

no. example plz..

• x00x00 MVP
    edited February 2012 Answer ✓

$this->Head->AddTag('meta',array('name'=>'keywords','content'=>"some,keywords"));

I'll let you figure out the rest, becuase I think you have a nagging nature, and am not convinced you are really interested in learning, going on previous history. We are not here to babysit you.

grep is your friend.

• 422422 Developer MVP

Good onya x00

There was an error rendering this rich post.