Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Column for suggestions

RicscaRicsca New
edited June 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
as you insert the column for suggestions when writing a new discussion?
Tagged:

Comments

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Wha? I don't really know what you're asking.
  • lucluc ✭✭
    I guess he's talking about the module available here that suggest how to ask a question.
    I think you answered that one in another discussion a while back.
  • A plugin is here.

It is not released yet on vf.org/addons coz I have no time to brush up for now.
    @Todd helped me a lot. Thanks!
  • I intend to have this http://imm.io/6hGD

I installed the plugin posthelp but I do not work. Where you set?
  • @Ricsca
    You can put details on Issues, but I don't know if I have time for debugging for now.

Or simply you can follow Todd's instruction.
    How to add the 'how to ask' information box when asking a new question on vanilla.org - Vanilla Forums
  • Thanks
  • News?

• I tried @yu_tang 's plugin, but it doesn't seem to work properly, maybe because it's not compatible with the latest version of Vanilla. Basically all the test appears as a bit paragraph above the comment box, not as a separate floating block on the side.

Thanks.

• After a while I noticed that the Help box has started appearing as it does in this forum, but it is floating on top of the Comment box. The Comment box is not resizing to make room for the Help box.

I think it's a really good feature to have, and will try to play around with the CSS to see if I can get the two boxes to align well.

Thanks.