Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Embedding iframe content

raykrayk New
edited July 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Seems like it doesn't work in Vanilla1, and can't seem to find a plugin to do it with. This is the code I'm trying to get to show up...

<iframe style="background:transparent;" width="380" height="168" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" src="http://embed.pixiv.net/code.php?id=4418662_ece6a78e8c6633fa70f52234c6958d76"></iframe>

Cheers!

p.s. It also doesn't work in Vanilla 2

Comments

• htmlawed seems to support iframes.
    why can't i get my rc3-install to show iframes?
  • I got it working. You just have to erase the iframe-part in the plugin-file.
  • This is a VERY BAD thing to do. Giving users ability to add iframes is giving users ability to use various exploits and malicious code, many exploits for IE us iframes. This is a really bad idea.
  • @TiGR I'm using vanilla in a very small community where everyone knows each other personally so I'm not worried about iframes.
    But I'm sure no one should use it on an forum open to a big community!
  • basb said:
    @TiGR I'm using vanilla in a very small community where everyone knows each other personally so I'm not worried about iframes.
    But I'm sure no one should use it on an forum open to a big community!

I need I frame for showing some another site content.

• 422422 Developer MVP

Then use iframe tags

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• You can edit the file in plugins/htmLawed/class.htmlawed.plugin.php, on the line with the array within the function Format(), the array key elements, simple remove -iframe- (but keep a dash) and your iFrames will work