Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

In my webbrowers title it says, "Enter Page Title" how do I change what it says?

edited April 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

In my webbrowers title it says, "Enter Page Title" how do I change what it says?

Please Help asap!

Answers

• What browser are you using? It may be linked to that.

• no I don't think so, firefox, go to it and see, reasoncenter.tk

• Caio said:
    What browser are you using? It may be linked to that.

what do you think?

• Well on you're real website (with subdomain), it is normal. But with dot.tk (.tk) it says Enter Page Title Here, my guess is it has something to do with dot.tk, why don't you contact them?

• @caio that wont do me any good...its free one, and there is no way to contact them...can you think of anyway to fix it??? besides that?

• CaioCaio
    edited April 2012

Try loginng into your account and see if they allow you too fix it, if they don't you're stuck like that. Why not use dns?

• @caio how do I do that?

• I'm sorry, I have never used dot.tk, just heard of it, so I can't help you there.

• There is a big grey button in the upper right that says login to my Dot TK. Press that, now with the backend as stated, your on your own there.

• @Caio said:

There is a big grey button in the upper right that says login to my Dot TK. Press that, now with the backend as stated, your on your own there.

Im new using co.cc, it works a little better besides the fact it has the Reason Center - powered by co.cc

• CaioCaio
    edited April 2012

@myersg To build your community, use a paid host like bluehost, or at least a free x10hosting account, as they support dns. If you do choose x10hosting (http://x10hosting.com) they have a great support forum.