HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How translate mail send for subsciption ? - Comment traduire le mail de confirmation ?

honorgatehonorgate New
edited June 2012 in Localization

Hello,
I'm trying translating e-mail sending when you wanted to have a account on Vanilla boads. For instance, mail you receveid after login with password mod.

Here it is : `EmailWelcome

You need to confirm your email address before you can continue. Please confirm your email address by clicking on the following link: xxx`

Thank you for your help ! :)

Best Answers

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited June 2012 Answer ✓

some email settings....

$Definition['EmailConfirmEmail'] = 'You need to confirm your email address before you can continue. Please confirm your email address by clicking on the following link: {/entry/emailconfirm,exurl,domain}/{User.UserID,rawurlencode}/{EmailKey,rawurlencode}';

$Definition['EmailWelcome'] = '%2$s has created an account for you at %3$s. Your login credentials are:
    $Definition['EmailWelcomeRegister'] = 'You have successfully registered for an account at {Title}. Here is your information:
    $Definition['EmailWelcomeConnect'] = 'You have successfully connected to {Title}. Here is your information:

change these definitions.  - view the localization documentation and the wiki on how to modify.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• peregrineperegrine MVP

I believe it should be definitions.php

http://vanillaforums.org/docs/localization> honorgate said:

Another question ... I've to insert these $Definition into captured.php , is it correct ?>

does it work correctly in captured.php?

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    Answer ✓

$Definition['%s] Welcome Aboard!'] = 'google the word grep and learn how to use';

$Definition['EmailConfirmEmail'] =`Vous avez enregistré un compte avec succès sur Forum RBTonline. Voici vos identifiants:{/entry/emailconfirm,exurl,domain}/{User.UserID,rawurlencode}/{EmailKey,rawurlencode}';

please read the localization documentation and the wiki

download the http://vanillaforums.org/addon/chinese-locale by sarowlwp which is done nicely and correctly and convert it to french.

Answers

• peregrineperegrine MVP

some email settings....

$Definition['EmailConfirmEmail'] = 'You need to confirm your email address before you can continue. Please confirm your email address by clicking on the following link: {/entry/emailconfirm,exurl,domain}/{User.UserID,rawurlencode}/{EmailKey,rawurlencode}';

$Definition['EmailWelcome'] = '%2$s has created an account for you at %3$s. Your login credentials are:
    $Definition['EmailWelcomeRegister'] = 'You have successfully registered for an account at {Title}. Here is your information:
    $Definition['EmailWelcomeConnect'] = 'You have successfully connected to {Title}. Here is your information:

change these definitions.  - view the localization documentation and the wiki on how to modify.

• Thank you very much, i do this. :)

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited June 2012

$Definition['No Problem'] = 'Il n'y a pas de quoi'; // :)

• Another question ... I've to insert these $Definition into captured.php , is it correct ?

• peregrineperegrine MVP

I believe it should be definitions.php

http://vanillaforums.org/docs/localization> honorgate said:

Another question ... I've to insert these $Definition into captured.php , is it correct ?>

does it work correctly in captured.php?

• honorgatehonorgate New
    edited June 2012

I'm afraid not ...
    I've this :

`Vous avez enregistré un compte avec succès sur Forum RBTonline. Voici vos identifiants:
        You need to confirm your email address before you can continue. Please confirm your email address by clicking on the following link: http://raoulburdet.fr/forum/index.php?p=/entry/emailconfirm/...` 

And mail subject is : Welcome Aboard!

I don't know how i should looking for ...

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    Answer ✓

$Definition['%s] Welcome Aboard!'] = 'google the word grep and learn how to use';

$Definition['EmailConfirmEmail'] =`Vous avez enregistré un compte avec succès sur Forum RBTonline. Voici vos identifiants:{/entry/emailconfirm,exurl,domain}/{User.UserID,rawurlencode}/{EmailKey,rawurlencode}';

please read the localization documentation and the wiki

download the http://vanillaforums.org/addon/chinese-locale by sarowlwp which is done nicely and correctly and convert it to french.