Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Can User List plugin be put on a separate page and made sortable?

2»

Comments

• or somebody else might!

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• SheilaSheila ✭✭

peregrine said:
    If you can't find it. Describe in detail what you want and maybe I'll try to write one.

Hi! Great! :)
    It should be on a separate page, with option to show it on a main navi.

On a actual page:

• User thumbnail pic
    • User Name
    • Registered
    • Last visit
    • Number of Topics
    • Number of Comments
    • Option to sort the list alphabetically, by joined date, by last seen date

All listed containing link to a listed data and this naturally respecting roles. If user can't normally see posts in category x, it shoudn't be possible via user list either.

Paging if there are more than xx members, 30 to 50 on one page.

Configuration based on user roles: which roles can see the list and the main navi navigation item. Option to do that within the source code is enough, but guess it would be even more better to many users, if visibility based on roles can be set via admin.

Somebody else might like this page to have more data, roles etc. I'd comment them out anycase, so this is just my preferation.

• AoleeAolee Hobbyist & Coder ✭✭

@shiela, i already have one created here at http://www.goodoldmemories.com/2011/11/browse-members-plugin-for-vanillaforums-2-0-18/ though it's not free but major feature is already there. just need to tweak it a little to display the things u need :) ill try to add a sorting when i get the time.

• PamelaPamela ✭✭
    edited June 2012

so, nothing is available freely ?

I'm trying to display a basic listing on a dedicated page but it's not working...