Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla Badges :) Thanks Team

124»

Answers

• JackJJWJackJJW New
    Answer ✓

I love the badges and would be willing to pay a one off cost for them, I just don't require the $49 monthly hosting... My site is too small. So, I'd be happy to donate a small amount of money to any development of an open source version.

• I too would be happy to pay a one off fee for having badges, because I feel $49 is abit steep for my small site.

• It would be nice if users could send badges to each other for doing certain things.

• SheilaSheila ✭✭

JackJJW said:
    I love the badges and would be willing to pay a one off cost for them, I just don't require the $49 monthly hosting... My site is too small. So, I'd be happy to donate a small amount of money to any development of an open source version.

Also very interested of this option, based on very same reasons.

• Have a system made for another forum system working on getting it ported to vanilla.

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

@vbgamer45: Let us know more... :)

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • oh no, I guess this is not available for me... open source :-(