Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Comment system help

124»

Answers

• Options
    CaioCaio
    edited April 2012

Oh i know, I didn't change it through firebug, I went into the real thing last night. But i'm going to change again.

• Options

Ok, I changed it to 40px, The extra frame space seems to get smaller (but through human eyes)

• Options

and your point is? it worked or didn't work? your answers are very difficult to comprehend. I advise giving some thought to your replies.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

It seems to have partially worked as it removed some of the frame space. But really, please abandon this thread, I'm going to just wait until they fix this problem. Or at least post an official workaround.

• Options

I'm sorry for bumping up such an old thread, but I just wanted to say that it turns out it was a Vanilla problem, and not a plugin problem. They seemed to have fixed it in 2.1