Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Email Integration on self-hosted Vanilla?

2»

Answers

• Yes. And this problem is even older than that, and persists today. Please stop deleting my answer, as I am actually providing a helpful open source solution for free.

• its not what you created, its how you are doing. You can certainly start a new thread, and stick to one Author :)

necroposting every discussion in existence is not going to get the word out any better.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@jbyrd‌

I PMd you with what you could do.

Further necroposting will be deleted.

• I never received the PM in question. I would prefer to stick to one author name, but it seems my account here keeps getting deleted without explanation or comment. I am sorely tempted to dump Vanilla and move on to rebuilding my forum on Discourse.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited November 2014

classic 3 month August to November micro-necropost. (*) just made me chuckle,

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.