HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

CMS Critic Voting Time & Chance to Win Free Chromebook!

AdrianAdrian Wandering SpiritMontreal MVP
edited August 2014 in General Banter

Hi all,

We have been shortlisted for best forum software, both free and commercial. Thank you to everyone who nominated us. Voting is now open. When you have a chance, please cast your vote:

http://www.cmscritic.com/announcing-this-years-nominees-for-the-2014-peoples-choice-cms-awards/

We also appreciate you sharing this information with your networks, as I am sure the competition will be fierce.

thanks again for all your support :D

Edit
p.s as @hgtonight‌ points out, there is a chance to win a free chromebook from CMScritic :D

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Voted, and waiting on my free chromebook. :D

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• AdrianAdrian Wandering Spirit Montreal MVP

Maybe I should have that as the lead :)

• LincLinc Detroit Admin

Removed what I hope was a joke about buying votes. Let's just not go there, thanks.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Of course it is a joke, everyone knows I am a highly ethical person. But the joke was about the chromebook, it was sarcastic because I would like a macbook but voted anyway since I know I never win anything....there is no such site to buy votes as far as I know I have not looked. Maybe my humor needs to be less tongue in cheek....to be funny

edited August 2014

@vrijvlinder‌ I can tell you for a fact vote buying is always possible (and not encouraged). We are sensitive to that comment, though I figured it was a joke. We just want to avoid giving our competitors or CMSCritic any reason to doubt real people enjoy our product. Thanks for voting :)

Yes of course, that was insensitive of me, forgive my transgression. I would never encourage such practices because it devalues the true effort. The purpose of competition is to find the true winner based on the merit of the product. It would be as useless as voting in Mexico if the competition was rigged, to find a true winner and not worth being part of it.

I just found it rather amusing to throw in the Chromebook and not a MacBook, why not a MacBook BTW lol ?

• I just found it rather amusing to throw in the Chromebook and not a MacBook, why not a MacBook BTW lol

If the prize was a house anywhere in the world, it would bring lots of voters.

Bon Chance Vanilla.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

@vrijvlinder‌ I guess because they are cheaper. They do give a way, a couple, during the year for various competitions and votes. Personally I would not say no to a free computer :D

edited August 2014

I would give it to someone who needed it if I won it. Re-gifting makes the world go round :D

If the prize was a house anywhere in the world, it would bring lots of voters

Only if it was in Fiji

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@vrijvlinder said:
    I would give it to someone who needed it if I won it. Re-gifting makes the world go round :D

Send it my way :D

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• after she sends it to you hg - send it on to me. The "buck stops with me".

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

@hgtonight said:
    Send it my way

I had peregrine in mind, but if he thinks it's junk then he can send it to you ok?

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited August 2014

Anyone who wins the Chromebook as a result of voting for vanilla, and sends me said Chromebook, will get an official Vanilla T-shirt. Yes, its true, i'll give you the shirt off my back. (and, we can call it even since an Official Vanilla T-shirt is worth its weight in gold.) Also, the Vanilla T-shirt is a chick magnet on the dating scene, and for the gals, it is a guy magnet. Actually its a magnet for whatever gender, nationality, language or creed that you want to attract.

@anonymoose could even wear it around the swamp for moose attraction, or post a picture on the dating forum wearing the T-shirt.

edited August 2014

That's what the spirit of re-gifting is all about !! <3

I think I have a better chance just buying the chromebook so don't expect it anytime soon....

Actually its a magnet for whatever gender, nationality, language or creed that you want to attract.

Dogs Love it too don't forget the dogs!!

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Just a follow up: http://www.cmscritic.com/peoples-choice-cms-awards-the-results-so-far/

By now Vanilla has the rank it deserves, but the advance could be slightly broader, so if anyone hasn't voted yet... GO! GO! GO! GO! GO!

• LincLinc Detroit Admin

I hadn't even voted or told my communities about it yet :D Upward!

edited September 2014

We are still in the lead, but if you have not yet voted, please consider it: https://www.cmscritic.com/peoples-choice-cms-awards-result-update-2/

• Are we winning so far?