Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[FIXED] some user thumbnails doesn't show up

2»

Comments

• I'll give it a shot peregine. I'm still on 2.0.8 err whatever the latest update to the 2.0 series was, if you have another suggestion for a different plugin I'm all ears, you know your stuff so I'll probably go with whatever you suggest.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited September 2014

what's your goal?

to show all the members on your forum?

If you have all your members on showing on panel of every page. It potential two extra database reads on every page view of your forum discussions

where as a separate members viewing page.

any of the other member list plugins in the addons sections that show vanillicons.
    e.g.

http://vanillaforums.org/addon/memberslistenh-plugin
    and a few others.

if you want to show online users - whosonline works in vanilla 2.0.18.x and there are at least three versions of the plugin in forum discussions that present user photos in the discussions.

I'd spend my energy going to vanilla 2.1.3 rather than fooling around with plugins in 2.0.18.x (since the vanilla version 2.0.18.x is not supported in 3 months).

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Implemented, very nice, works great, note: there is a typo in your original $Select='u.UserID, u.Name, u.Photol'; just had to remove the 'l' from photo and it found it. thanks man, much appreciated.

• see my post. above I edited it.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.