HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

The vanilla/garden repository

R_JR_J Ex-FanboyMunich Admin

Well, I think I directly address you here, @Linc, since that question cannot be answered by anyone from the community.
I thought about writing a small web app that will only run on my kindle and so I didn't care that https://github.com/vanilla/garden has an alpha status.
I managed to install it, although I had a hard struggle with composer (I've used the composer.json from the project, deleted the "lib-curl" requirement and copied the files to the root of my project).
After that, I used the example and were stuck with a "Unsupported response type: text/html" message. Looking at Application.php showed me that I might look for another framework to use by now... ;)

Is there something like a roadmap for that repo that you could share with us? I would love to see garden as a separate package!

Best Answers

Answers

• I would assume it is at a very early stage of development, I would not assume it even works yet.

grep is your friend.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Completely tangential question, am I the only one that sees the resemblance here?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Olive garden r is tickling d's bottom.

grep is your friend.

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff

@hgtonight said:
    Completely tangential question, am I the only one that sees the resemblance here?

The only resemblance is the pasta pass.

• too much carbs, must resist...

grep is your friend.