Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Split/Merge Plugin Error

2»

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Since you sound like you want to learn, here is more information about that 'x': http://docs.vanillaforums.com/developers/plugins/

Section 2a. talks about the declared magic events.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• jackmaessenjackmaessen ✭✭✭
    edited December 2014

I had the same problem above and i found out that it has to do something with Fileupload plugin. When disabling that plugin, the popup with "Mediamodel" and "xReassign" does not appear anymore and the split/merge works fine again.
    So there must be kind of conflict between these plugins...
    I tested with: embedded Split/merge plugin 1.1 in combination with Fileupload 1.8.2.1

• Update:

With Fileupload version 1.8.4 the problem is solved. Both plugins can work together without problem!

• blizeHblizeH ✭✭
    edited December 2014

sorry, created a new thread (didn't realise this was about a specific error)