Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Category Forwards to SubCategory

I'm currently having issues with my categories forwarding to a subcategory. How would I be able to fix this?

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Hallo!

What do you mean by forwarding?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• @hgtonight said:
    Hallo!

What do you mean by forwarding?

I have the main category arenas with three subcategories, 3, 4, and special.

Whenever I open up arenas, it goes straight to 4. I can view the other subcategories, just not arenas

• I think it is because your categories are numbers. Categories have numerical id as well as a name which used to make an url, and determines how it resolves.

Fortunately for you you can set the url (slug) without changing the name itself.

what you do is go to

/settings/managecategories

click "edit" for 4, then where it says "Category Url: ..." clike "edit" then change the slug to arena-4

repeat for 3 or any numerical categories.

grep is your friend.