Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

LOST Season Finale (possible spoilers to non-US/CA people)

2»

Comments

• Options
    It could be both :D Usually a centerpiece like that get's made twice, once for a closeup and a CGI for the showy shiny stuff. Eh agreeh? But I KNOW that place ain't Atlantis, where is the Stargate? And I bet that island isn't a huge underwater city, WATCH OUT FOR THE WRAITH!
  • Options
    It's the multiplayer version of The Prisoner.
  • Options
    Wow that rocked.. but yeah it does suck we have to wait ages for another ep.

The last scene was shocking but then I should of seen it coming when she said that money and determination will find anyone. Sure hope he's still alive though.
  • Options
    What I couldn't get over was Jim Daniels from Neighbours being in it.
  • Options
    Who did Jim Daniels play in Lost and also in Neighbours?
  • Options
    Jim Daniels also appeared in season 2 of 24, that blew me away also
  • Options
    Who the hell is jim daniels?
  • Options
    That's not his real name. But he was in The OC too ;)
  • Options
    Someone post a damn photo.
  • Options
    Ahh Alan Dale:
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0197638/

He played Jim Robinson on Neighbours. No idea where you got the name Jim Daniels from heh.
  • Options
    It's because his mother was called Helen Daniels, might have been his wife now that I think about it. It was a long time ago.

Anyway, I written up a lost post on my blog covering loads of points if anyone cares for a nice read; http://www.chrisgwynne.com/log/2006/05/27/lost-live-together-die-alone/
  • Options
    I really did like the tie-ins with season 1, like Locke and the light going on in the hatch.
  • Options
    Someone mentioned, The Prisoner, one of my all-time favourite TV shows, got the DVD box and I guess it's the grand papa of Lost, only nobody is gassed every 5 minutes, and the sad lack of flying bubble or Rower as we should call it.
  • Options
    Kosmo: If lost had the bouncing balloons then I'd be a very happy man. I love The Prisoner.
This discussion has been closed.