Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

To-do List 1.3

Comments

• Options
    its a tab menu, if you have pagemanager then you need to resync the tabs
  • Options
    v.1.2. when i'm logged in everything works splendidly, but when i log out this two lines pop out. Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /usr/local/projects/f/extensions/ToDo/default.php on line 51 Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /usr/local/projects/f/extensions/ToDo/default.php on line 64 Changed the lines ... 51: from: if (!mysql_query($ToDoDrop, $Context->Database->Connection)) $Errors = 1; to: if ($Context->Database->Connection && !mysql_query($ToDoDrop, $Context->Database->Connection)) $Errors = 1; 61: from: if (!mysql_query($ToDoCreate, $Context->Database->Connection)) $Errors = 1; to: if ($Context->Database->Connection && !mysql_query($ToDoCreate, $Context->Database->Connection)) $Errors = 1; .. and the problem is gone.
  • Options
    I just enabled this extension and now the 'members' list is showing up beneath the todo list. Which is weird. Any ideas?
  • Options
    Thank you for developing this extension, Maurice. I am highly anticipating the remaining features on your to-do list. The San Diego Chapter of the International Game Developers Association uses Vanilla internally as an organizational tool; therefore, a task management extension is in great demand. Keep up the great work!
  • Options
    I'm still trying to wrap my gums around this, what purpose does this extension serve ? any examples ?
  • Options
    My god this is sweet, works like a charm!

Thank you so much for this addon!
  • Options
    Request: Option to postpone the event or change due date from discussion front page (when event has expired).
  • Options
    I, personally, can not wait until a) we can send to-do items to other users and b) we can make Public and Private to-do lists

My question on the public/private todo list, does this apply to the whole list, or just specific tasks? Also, is it public as in ALL can see, or only those who have a set permission?
  • Options
    I had a thought about a useful feature for the to do extension, how about setting it up where we can have README notices asigned to new members and clicking complete means they read it, and have the ability to create new readme items, this might be better than having sticky's
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    What about having a shared todo list between the members of a role (or a list of role) ? It would be very cool (example for a wow forum, having an officer todo-list, as anybody in this role could do the job !)... ^_^ EDIT: well, I haven't correctly read the first post, sorry, it's in the roadmap :)
  • Options
    but it should be out by now : )
  • Options
    Sorry, is this feature out now? I would like the To-Do lists to be shareable with other members. Or between a ROLE type, such as MEMBERS. Thanks!
  • Options
    +1 for sharable todo-lists! Between role members is probably best. Perhaps even a version that was compatible with the multiple roles extension?
  • Options
    All my extensions are on hold until I've finished the new themes/style/extension for Vanilla :)
  • Options
    : ( snap!
  • Options
    "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are
    Anything your heart desires will come to you
    If your heart is in your dreams, no request is too extreme
    When you wish upon a star as dreamers do."
  • Options
    are there well known issues for a "not -appering/working" - todo list extension?
  • Options
    Hi Jazzman, Any updates on this extension, such as share-able between users? Just curious, I'm not personally in a hurry.
  • Options
    I am, damn it : )
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Hey guys,

I had some spare time and updated the To-do list. It's now shareable by using roles. I'd like to hear your comments :)

Download: To-do list 1.3

This discussion has been closed.