Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

i love mowing the lawn

jonezyjonezy New
edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
i don't know why, but i get alot of satisfaction out of mowing my lawn... it's not a big lawn it only takes like 1/2 an hour to mow and trim it... but man i love doing it.

Comments

• Options
    uhhhh that is not a sexual metaphor either
  • Options
    not that i don't like sex, i do... it's jsut not what i am talking about right now.
  • Options
    i like it too. here, it takes more like 2 and a half hours, but i like doing it.
  • Options
    jonezy was an elderly hispanic man in a past life... it explains his love affair with cheap american booze too :P
  • Options
    omfg i had to stop drinking the beer soo much,.... i have gained alot of weight... i'm sure the quitting smoking didn't help with that either. so i am strictly on the vodka and rye for the foreseeable future.
  • Options
    omg dude :( i bet marvyn's back is hurting
  • Options
    the poor bastard hates me now.
  • Options
    Mowing the lawn is great, it's raking up the clippings and triming the edges that sucks. That's why I hired a guy to do it. My lawn looks like a frickin' putting green. Now my shrubs look like ass by comparison.
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    Fresh cut lawn smells like heinekin to me, love the smell, but hate the taste.
This discussion has been closed.