Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

mark + calgary

edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
hey dude.
I'm going to be in calgary all next week. Want to come hang out?

Comments

• I'll be DRUNK, son!
  • i hope they make you move out there.
  • edited July 2005
    why do you hate me?
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Calgary, huh? I'll have to ponder that one.
  • i don't. i love you. and miss you.

*crisses fingers for aug 5th.
  • YAY!

to both of you!
  • ride em cowboys
  • Interesting. Calgary is where I live :) Assuming you mean Calgary, Alberta - I suppose there might be one in England somewhere too....
  • Calgary is where I used to live and my name is Marc!
  • Left there in '90 though to move back to England. Went to Vincent Massey Jr. High then Western Canada High for a year.
  • I haven't been back since but would love to... *sigh
  • No shit :) Vincent Massey Jr. High is where I went too (Brandon, Manitoba), from 86 to 89, before moving to Edmonton to finish H.S., then here to Calgary to work :)
  • hi marc, I know you, and I know you lived in calgary.
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    I lived in Calgary when I was just a widdo baby-navvywavvy. Moved to Lacombe, Alberta and stayed there until I was ten. Then my family moved to India for three years. Then we moved back to Canada - Lethbridge, Alberta. We were there until I was going into High School - and then we moved to Swift Current, Saskatchewan. Finished High School there and then moved to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan for University. Finished University and moved to Ireland for about half a year. Then moved back to Saskatoon for another 6 months before moving to Toronto. Stayed in Toronto for two years, and then moved down to Charlotte, North Carolina. Stayed for a year before moving back to Toronto for another two years. Recently moved back to Saskatoon and am thoroughly enjoying the prairie air. *inhale*
  • I lived in toronto.......
  • and once I sawr a blimp
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    *insert insult here*
  • i have lived in missisauga and brampton
  • *insert insult here*
  • *be offended and make comments about my hometown being better than your hometown here*
This discussion has been closed.