Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

lace extension and v1

2»

Comments

• ccmehil,

I tried fixing the relative path that you requested, and it caused the extension to stop working. I think the problem is with the "if" statement that points to config.php.

Other extensions I'm running:

AdSense
    CategoryJumper
    Comments_Permalinks
    Discovery
    DiscussionFilters
    ExtendedApplicationForm
    GuestWelcome
    HideSuccess
    HtmlFormatter
    Lace.1
    LiveSearch
    Markdown
    NewsMailer
    PageMng
    PreviewPost
    PrivateAccounts
    RSS2
    SpellChecker
    Statistics
    Textile
    Transmogrifier
  • Actually I would say the problem is how your server/relative path is working. The IF checks to see if the config is there if it doens't find the config where you say it is then it doesn't do anything if it does find it then it puts the stuff into the "panel".

The button actually isn't there it's a link on "chat now", what you have in $Context->Dictionary["btnChat"] = "Chat Now!"; Just click the link.

If you want a button it's easy to add back you just have to copy it over from the 0926 version.
  • Thanks ccmehil. I changed the relative path as suggested and the extension is now working fine. Cheers
  • Excellent to hear synfield!
  • The extension is not working as expectet for me...the link shows up in the sidebar and the cookies are working (when I access /chat/ directly, I'm "logged in" with my username) but the link isn't working - it just sends me back to the top of the forum-page...

What I'd like to have is the chat in a new pop-up window (I think this is what the extension should do, right?)
  • Nobody with the same problem?
  • Actually I did not set it to open in a popup window or even a new window but you can easily change the link to do this by modifiying the "default.php" file.
  • Okay, I did this and it works perfect! Thank you!
  • Thanks for this plugin. LACE works great, the plugin works great. LOVE IT!
  • Great to hear!
This discussion has been closed.