Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla Worldwide user Map

2»

Comments

• Greetings from Russia ;)
  • hi nathan, wanderer & vincent :)

3 aussies out of 32 ain't bad, and it would be 4 out of 33 if I could get myself on board. sorry to be dumb, but i entered all the details, but i didn't do anything to locate myself on the map - how do i do that, and how do i edit (if i'm actually there)?
  • hm. i'm not quiet sure about that big, red "deleted" rectangle, anyhow i added me.
  • Heh, its simple but i think this is pretty cool. Just a shame its using shoddy yahoo! tech :S
    Still, good concept :D
  • redux, frappr used to use Google maps when they started. It was hugely popular. they even had a blog and lot of people visited. From what i can tell the owners might have changed, cause the blog was and is outdated, and they moved to yahoo maps and now its totally useless.
  • Only one girl.. like I'm not good enough. Geez :)
  • the girl we have has a weird address. Mexico,ME, USA I think there is a mistake, there is no Mexico in USA
  • New Mexico perhaps?
  • No it's a small town in Maine. It's called Mexico. I have lived here nearly all my life, and soon ReDuX will live here too! Maine has a lot of little towns named after countries, and many places in England, such as York, Oxford, Bath, and so on.
  • NickENickE New
    edited October 2006
    >there is no Mexico in USA http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=Mexico,+ME
  • edited October 2006
    thats interesting to know. :) I zoomed out of that map, and they have china, Berlin, Norway, Paris. I had no idea Is there a reason why? perhaps the architecture of that city is chinese. any idea. or is it just names to confuse people.
  • I am sure they just ran out of ideas, haha. Maine is soo way out there.
  • I love maine!
  • Yeah I like it too.
  • Added myself.
  • Ditto, but... not where I live now, but where I'm from originally.

Priv. Msg to SirNot & Jazz, we kunnen er GvD wel een fijn Vanilla theekransje van maken zo.
  • Boy, was that ever fun - another Brisbanite over hither!
This discussion has been closed.