Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Member count

edited January 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
When logged in as administrator, how do I view the number of members the forum has?

Comments

• Options
    you can use a statistics extension or the members page extension...
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Thanks! The members page extension is just what I was looking for. Only problem is, it doesn't show the members' email. Under email address, it says N/A. How can I change this, so that email is visible on the members' page?
  • Options
    N/A appears when they choose not to show it to the public. When they check the box to allow it to the public it will show their email.
  • Options
    Only problem is, it doesn't show the members' email. Under email address, it says N/A. How can I change this, so that email is visible on the members' page?

As an administrator you can see the e-mail when you click 'Change personal information' at the member's page.
  • Options
    But i think he wants other people to be able to view other member emails without their consent.
  • Options
    It would make sense for an admin to be able to see emails at a glance regardless of whether the user wants it public or not...
  • Options
    Thanks Tex & y2kbg. As Tex pointed out, I can view member email addresses on the "Change Personal Information" page (as admin). But, I was wondering if I could replace "N/A" with the email address on the Member tab (the Member tab is created by the members page extension). Looks like it's too complicated, though. I guess I'll settle for having to click on "Change Personal information," and scroll down the page to view the email address. Sure would be nice to have all the summary information about members in one single location (the Members' page tab).
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    @Stash- Yes, that's exactly what I was trying to do!
  • Options
    Heh, wanna add it to the list?
  • Options
    Sure, I added it. Thanks Stash.
This discussion has been closed.