Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Sticky >> Error Call to a member

edited March 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
In the categorie: http://www.limundo.com/limundocafe/21/ I wanted to put a discussion sticky. The result: Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/limundo_com/www/limundocafe/library/Vanilla/Vanilla.Functions.php on line 18 This page you will receive, no matter if you are a guest, a member or a admin. My attempts to solve the problem: 1)updating from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 >> problem still exists 2)reinstalling the Vanilla.Functions.php >> problem still exists

Comments

• Problem solved.
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    How did you solve it?
  • *bump* i experienced this same problem. after clearing my cache and restarting my browser, I was also unable to login. any solutions? thanks
  • the problem was that the Serbian language pack did not have the dictionary tag for "Sticky" / "Bookmark" etc.
    This was added in 1.1.x.
    So the serbian package should have an updated version.
  • hmm...i don't have the serbian language pack installed. only default (english)
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Limundo - if you can provide the necessary changes to the Serbian language pack, I'll implement them and re-upload it.

ThaRiddla - I think you should start your own discussion outlining your problem - this one obviously isn't the same.
  • $Context->Dictionary['TextWhispered'] = 'Privatno';
    $Context->Dictionary['TextSticky'] = 'Lepljivo';
    $Context->Dictionary['TextClosed'] = 'Zatvoreno';
    $Context->Dictionary['TextHidden'] = 'Izbrisano';
    $Context->Dictionary['TextSink'] = 'Potonulo';
    $Context->Dictionary['TextBookmarked'] = 'Zapamćeno';
    $Context->Dictionary['TextPrefix'] = '[';
    $Context->Dictionary['TextSuffix'] = ']';
This discussion has been closed.