Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter
Support for Vanilla Forums Cloud product

In this Discussion

Follow Us

Sticky >> Error Call to a member

edited March 2007 in Questions
In the categorie: http://www.limundo.com/limundocafe/21/ I wanted to put a discussion sticky. The result: Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/limundo_com/www/limundocafe/library/Vanilla/Vanilla.Functions.php on line 18 This page you will receive, no matter if you are a guest, a member or a admin. My attempts to solve the problem: 1)updating from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 >> problem still exists 2)reinstalling the Vanilla.Functions.php >> problem still exists

Comments

• Problem solved.
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    How did you solve it?
  • *bump* i experienced this same problem. after clearing my cache and restarting my browser, I was also unable to login. any solutions? thanks
  • the problem was that the Serbian language pack did not have the dictionary tag for "Sticky" / "Bookmark" etc.
    This was added in 1.1.x.
    So the serbian package should have an updated version.
  • hmm...i don't have the serbian language pack installed. only default (english)
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Limundo - if you can provide the necessary changes to the Serbian language pack, I'll implement them and re-upload it.

ThaRiddla - I think you should start your own discussion outlining your problem - this one obviously isn't the same.
  • $Context->Dictionary['TextWhispered'] = 'Privatno';
    $Context->Dictionary['TextSticky'] = 'Lepljivo';
    $Context->Dictionary['TextClosed'] = 'Zatvoreno';
    $Context->Dictionary['TextHidden'] = 'Izbrisano';
    $Context->Dictionary['TextSink'] = 'Potonulo';
    $Context->Dictionary['TextBookmarked'] = 'Zapamćeno';
    $Context->Dictionary['TextPrefix'] = '[';
    $Context->Dictionary['TextSuffix'] = ']';
This discussion has been closed.