Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Bookmark for favorite add-ons

edited July 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I've discovered vanilla through the recommendation of my friend. I've been using it in some of my projects and I really just love the convenience it gives me and the add-ons that I can download from the community contributions. I want to bookmark my preferred collection of add-ons through the site and I hope you can provide a facility where I can mark my collected add-ons for downloads so I won't have to search for them everytime I have to make a fresh installation for every site that I am doing. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Firefox > Bookmarks > Bookmark This Page (CTRL + D)
  • Options
    Well yes there's always that, but I have found myself wishing for that very functionality on the addons site several times. It would be a nice feature for a number of reasons.
    1. It could provide a list on the user page that allows you to easily access (for download and discussion) the addons you use fequently.
    2. It could track when you last downloaded an addon making it easy for you to see when you need to download a new version.
    3. An RSS feed of your favourite plugins could be created which let's you easily track conversations for said addons (when the RSS addon works!).
    4. The number of people who have favourited an addon could be tracked enabling a simple "popularity" rating for addons (just as informative, but different).
    It's not essential I know, but it would be very nice.
This discussion has been closed.